LIMITED POWER OF ATTORNEY
I, ________________________________________________________________________ [NAME] of _____________________________________________________________________ [ADDRESS, COUNTY, STATE], the undersigned, hereby authorize and appoint BUY, SELL OR REFI, LLC as my true and lawful attorney-in-fact for me, in my name and on my behalf.
Their mailing address is:
Buy, Sell or Refi, LLC
839 W. Buttonbush Dr.
Beverly Hills, FL 34465-4202
Phone: 800 123 4567
Phone: 352 527 1655
Fax: 352 527 0678
E-mail: [email protected]
- Authority to Act. Buy, Sell or Refi, LLC, or their Agent(s) or Assigns are authorized to act for me under this Limited Power of Attorney as described herein. This instrument is to be construed and interpreted as a durable power of attorney. This durable power of attorney shall not be affected by disability of the principal, except as provided by statute.
- Powers of Agent. The Agent may act and exercise power, authority and control on my behalf, with regard to improving my credit reports with Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion, limited to the following enumerated powers:
- To exercise or perform any act, power, duty, right or obligation whatsoever that I now have, or may subsequently acquire the legal right, power or capacity to exercise or perform, in connection with, arising from or relating to the acts of credit repair with Equifax, Experian and TransUnion, current and past Creditors, including Public Records associated with me and/or my social security number, and my credit reports, including the execution of all credit repair and credit dispute documents necessary to the completion of my credit repair.
- I grant to my attorney-in-fact full power and authority to do, take, and perform each and every act or thing whatsoever necessary or proper to be done, in the exercise of any of the rights and powers granted in this instrument, as fully to all intents and purposes as I might or could do if personally present, with full power of substitution or revocation, and by this instrument I ratify and confirm whatever act or thing that my attorney-in-fact shall lawfully do or cause to be done by virtue of this durable power of attorney and the rights and powers granted by this instrument.
- Durability. The rights, powers and authority of my attorney-in-fact as granted in this durable power of attorney shall commence and be in full force on the date of this instrument and such rights, powers and authority shall remain in full force and effect thereafter until this Power of Attorney shall expire 1 year (365) days from its date of execution, or at an earlier date if revoked by me in writing.
- Reliance by Third Parties. Third parties may rely upon the representations of the Agent as to all matters regarding powers granted to the Agent. No person who acts in reliance on the representations of the Agent or the authority granted under this Power of Attorney shall incur any liability to me or to my estate for permitting the Agent to exercise any power prior to actual knowledge that the Power of Attorney has been revoked or terminated by operation of law or otherwise.
- Indemnification of Agent. No agent named or substituted in this power shall incur any liability to me for acting or refraining from acting under this power, except for such agent’s own misconduct or negligence. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless any agent named or substituted in this power for any court costs, civil judgments, or reasonable attorney fees that are incurred as a result of exercising the powers described herein.
- Original Counterparts. Photocopies of this signed Power of Attorney shall be treated as original counterparts. This form may be duplicated in blank and/or sent via facsimile transmission. This authorization is a continuation authorization for said persons to receive information about my credit status, including duplicates of any notices sent to me regarding my credit report and my credit status.
- In witness, by signing this instrument I affirm all that is written above.
Social Security Number: .
Signed in the presence of:
Witness 1 Printed Name
Witness 2 Printed Name
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, this Limited Power of Attorney has been executed in
FURTHER AFFIANT SAYETH NOT.
STATE OF )
COUNTY OF )
The foregoing instrument was acknowledged before me this day of , 20 ,
Date Month Year
Name of Person Acknowledging
Who has produced a valid Florida Driver License or _______________________as identification.
Type of Identification
_____ _____ _____ My commission expires:
Signature of Notary Public
_ Commission No.:
Printed Name of Notary